June 2023 SWCSF ISSA Joint Meeting
- June 1, 2023
- Gateway Community College
June 1st SWCSF & ISSA Joint Meeting
Lunch will be served before the meeting at 12:30 p.m. so come early for food and networking.
The meeting will begin on 1 p.m. It will end around 7 p.m.
Directions: The event will be in the CH1106 auditorium of the Gateway Community College, located at 108 North 40th Street. Parking is free. Enter off of Washington Street or 40th Street.
The registration desk will be just inside the main doors on the East side of the building.
Speakers and Topics
- Paige Hanson: The Evolving Threat Landscape
- Joe Giron: Think like an attacker. Be the attacker. Defend better against the attacker.
- Rich Owen: Practical Information Risk Management
- Kim Jones: Metrics Revisited
- Art Hanson: Implications of ChatGPT and Large Language Models
- Gavin Klondike: Using LLMs to increase cybersecurity task efficiency
- Tina Slankas: Cybersecurity Hiring Panel
Information Systems Security Association International Phoenix chapter is the community of choice for international cybersecurity professionals dedicated to advancing individual growth, managing technology risk and protecting critical information and infrastructure. Membership opportunities are at https://www.issa.org/membership/
SouthWest CyberSecurity Forum, a TEC initiative, is the longest running cybersecurity meetup in Arizona that brings together cybersecurity professionals and those exploring a future career in cybersecurity. The regular monthly sessions examine both current and emerging cyber threats, explore new security technologies and allow cybersecurity professionals to share experiences with their peers.